Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Zoya - Giovanna

Today I'm wearing this gorgeous emerald green, application was great this is three coats. I am a bit disappointed though this color is a stainer I put on a generous amount of basecoat and when I took the nail polish off holy stains and I didn't even wear this color for a long time only long enough to take pictures. anyone else have this problem? even though i love this color I will probably not be wearing it again in the future.

(Sunlight)

      (Artificial Lighting)

    (Anddd the Staining Left Behind)

UPDATE: even though it stained pretty bad if you scrub your nails right after with baking soda toothepaste most of the staining should go away :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who had staining with this color. I got it in an Ipsy bag and fell for it immediately. Three days later I had some lovely green nail stains.

    ReplyDelete